The composition of the radio equipment of vessels:
- For the area A1 (. Within the range of the on-phone at least one VHF coast station in which continuous for distress alert using DSC) of the ship radio equipment should include: VHF with DSC, NAVTEX receiver, EPIRB, Radar Transpoder, handheld (portable) VHF radio.
- For the area A2 (excluding sea area A1, within the range of the on-phone at least one MF coast station in which continuous distress alert using DSC (range of 100-150 miles)) of the ship radio equipment should include: VHF with DSC, MF radio telephone with DSC, NAVTEX receiver, receiver EGC or HF IBM, EPIRB, Radar Transpoder, handheld (portable) VHF radio.
- For A3 area (excluding sea areas A1 and A2, within the limits of the zone of geostationary satellites INMARSAT) of the ship radio equipment should include: VHF with DSC, MF radio telephone with DSC, NAVTEX receiver EGC or HF receiver IBM, Inmarsat- C or A / B, EPIRB, SART, handheld (portable) VHF radio,
or: VHF with DSC, MF / HF radio telephone with DSC and telex, NAVTEX receiver, receiver HF IBM, EPIRB, SART, VHF Handheld (portable) radio station.
-For A4 District (outside sea areas A1, A2 and A3) of the mandatory ship radio equipment includes: VHF radio with DSC, MF / HF radio telephone with DSC and telex, receiver NAVTEX receiver HF IBM, EPIRB, SART, Handheld ( portable), VHF radio.
Supply of navigation equipment, maintenance, repairs and annual inspections of marine navigation equipment.
Modern navigation makes very high demands on the safety of crews and passengers on ships, as well as for the safe transportation of goods. For this modern ships compulsorily equipped with means of improving safety, such as mapping, radar, AIS, course guidance means, coordinates, speed measurement, etc.
What equipment is required to install on a ship on the requirements of PMPC
In this category, you can learn more about the technical characteristics of satellite equipment:
Inmarsat LRIT, SSA (Inmarsat LRIT, SSAS)
1. Maintenance, service and repair of the ship's electrics:
- Automatic remote control systems of main engines
- Automation of ship power plants
- Repair and adjustment systems GEMs
- Repair, adjustment and testing automation and emergency warning system of the main engines (Wartsila, MAN, MAK, SKL)
- Repair, adjustment and testing automation and emergency alarm auxiliary and emergency diesel generators (Volvo Penta, Scania, Deutz, CAT)
2. Maintenance, service and repair of electrical ship systems:
- Repair, adjustment of steering devices and automation autopilots
- Repair, adjustment, comprehensive inspection of fire alarm systems
- Automatic boiler equipment
- Automatic systems toplivopodgotovki
- Automatic water treatment systems
- Automatic waste water treatment systems
3. Maintenance, service and repair of deck machinery
4. The development and approval of design documentation for modernization and re-equipment of ship automation systems.
5. Major, medium and current repairs of electric motors and generators of any capacity. Repair and adjustment of the excitation system of generators, setting up a parallel operation of generators.
A wide range of marine equipment, ensuring safety of the crew, transported cargo and passengers. Fire safety systems, video surveillance systems, video for ships certified video system, Orlaco. Additional equipment, spare parts, additional power, radio equipment, navigation equipment.
The emergency-saving property consists of a number of rescue equipment and equipment used to rescue people at sea and in the event of liquidation of emergency situations on the ship.
The rescue and rescue equipment includes:
1. Life-saving equipment:
- Individual: lifebuoys, belts, vests, bibs designed to support one person on the water;
- Collective: rescue boats, lifeboats, life rafts (rigid and inflatable);
- Means for lifting people from the water: life-saving marine inflatable platforms and three-row ladders.
2. Portable drainage facilities:
- Motor pumps and electric pumps (submersible), water jet pumps;
3. Means of sealing damage to the ship's hull, pipelines and electric cables:
- Plasters (soft and hard);
- Wooden conical plugs;
- Stops metal sliding;
- Universal clamps for sealing pipeline damage;
- Combat splices with clamps for sealing electrical cables;
4. Fire-fighting equipment:
- Fire barrels;
- Air guns and nozzles;
- Foam and carbon dioxide fire extinguishers;
5. Means of maintaining the vessel afloat and removing from the shallows:
- Motor pumps for pumping water and hydraulic monitors for soil erosion;
All rescue equipment is issued with the certificates of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS) or other classification societies recognized in the world. Vessels are supplied only by means that are established for each of them by appropriate norms and standards.
A small vessel - a yacht or a boat - and a large sea ship need training and are equipped with the necessary radio navigation equipment.
For owners of private small boats (GIMS), both in our country and in Europe there are no strict rules for equipping the equipment. However, the vessel must be ready for navigation, the occurrence of various abnormal situations and ensure the safety of the crew. Also, there are COLREG-72 (International Rules of Preventing Collision at Sea ) - from which you can make a list of the minimum equipment required.
Equipment depends on the size of the yacht, the area of navigation and the purpose (the fishermen require special equipment and echo sounders). Manufacturers offer many models: from expensive multifunctional to simple budget options.
If you choose which equipment for a yacht, boat to buy. The radio will be required (the frequencies are selected depending on the area of navigation - GDP / sea). Even an inexpensive echo sounder will be useful not only for the fisherman, but for the boats and boats use combined chartplotters-echo sounders. For large cruise yachts, stylish functional solutions can be chosen to ensure the comfort and safety of the crew.
The power supply is designed to provide the electrical network of 220 V unregulated power 24 different radio and navigation equipment. To request access to a wide range of power supplies.