- an integrated system of intra -ship
communication and broadcasting. This system was developed on an initiative basis in accordance with Decision No.
of 10.24.2015. ISVST-1910 is
designed to provide intra -ship
telephone and speakerphone communications. The system also serves for command broadcast and art broadcasting on ships of all classes, submarines and other moving objects.
The ISVST-1910 system
provides high-quality communication and high noise immunity due to the digital protocol used to transmit information. All devices included in the system are made with due regard for the influence of high temperatures, pressure and humidity on them. Also, the ISVST-1910 system
It has high reliability when placed in fire and explosion hazardous areas.
- Supply voltage:
main network: 220 V, 50/60 Hz (180-264 V) or 27 V (18-36 V DC)
backup network: 27 V (18-36 V DC) or 220 V, 50/60 Hz (180-264 V)
Power consumption: determined by the sum of the capacities of the devices included in the delivery system
Galvanic isolation from the power supply
System Options - Recording Conversations
Number of broadcast lines up to 6 (optionally up to 12)
- Voltage in transmission lines 100 V (70 V, 50 V, 30 V - optional)
- Operating frequency range of the power amplifier 50 - 20 000 Hz
- Number of beams for connecting detectors of the emergency alarm system 5 (independent)
- Parameters of linear audio input 0.7 V, 10 kOhm