The XSONIC AIRMAR SS60 (20, 12, 0 DEG) is a
version of the B60 stainless steel converter.
Inside the case, the ceramic element is tilted for built-in compensation for the dead position. The resulting vertical beam returns clear echoes for more accurate depth readings. For housings with a minimum discharge angle, it is also available without tilting.
- The arrow on the cover indicates the keel when installing
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Boat size: up to 8 meters
- 0 °, 12 ° or 20 ° tilt angle
- Stainless steel converter housing
- Exclusive Xducer ID technology
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lb.)
- Hull Deadris: up to 24 °
- Urethane body