Raymarine RD424D is a digital radar 24 '' closed-type antenna. Digital processing of information is carried out using Auto GST technology and connection via the SeaTalk cable. A full-fledged radar system is implemented by completing this antenna with a multifunction display series eSeries, cSeries, C Widescreen, E Widescreen and navigation solutions series G Series from Raymarine. The RD424D has the ability to quickly and easily connect to the type of Plug and Play and the same mounting method as the previous-generation radar antennas. The antenna is suitable for use on small motor boats or sailing yachts.
- Maximum range up to 48 nautical miles.
- Plug and Play connection with Raymarine multifunction displays.
- Improved radiation pattern and bearing resolution using a housing with improved transmission geometry.
- The fixing holes correspond to the antennas produced earlier.
- Using a thin SeaTalkhs connection cable makes installation easier.
- SeaTalkHS Connections
- Output power 4 kW (nom.)
- Type Switched antenna array
- Beam width 3.9 ° horizontal, 25 ° vertical
- Horizontal polarization
- Rotational speed 24 rpm (nominal)
- Size 652 x 247 mm
- Weight 10 kg
- Power supply 12 - 24 V DC
- Consumption 40 W (20 W in standby mode)
- Operating temperature range -10 ° C ~ + 55 ° C
- Humidity Up to 95% at 35 ° C
- The maximum wind speed is 100 knots
- Range scales Max. 48 nautical miles
- Intermediate frequency 60 MHz (nominal)
- Frequency 9405 ± 25 MHz
- Transmitter Solid state magnetron with modulator