ITS-1010 - Digital integrated shipboard communication system
public address communication in the following modes:
- pair communication mode allowing additional users to be quickly connected to a conference call;
- selective or pre-defined conference call;
- broadcast communication (commands are transmitted to all substations and all zones);
- emergency call.;
- automatic telephone communication in the following modes:
- pair communication (forwarding call, forwarding call if the line is busy, return call, number repetition, abbreviated dialing, etc.) and priority caller;
- selective or pre-defined conference call.
- radio telephone communication (RTC) with following capabilities:
- providing an extension (via base unit) to internal telephone sets (including other RTC devices);
- intercommunication within one base unit (the line is not busy).
- automatic telephone line with coastal stations;
- video communication (using telephone sets of PT-VC type and digital PoE lines);
- announcement can be provided from user substations and PBX sets (requires external public address unit – at option);
- communication between users of loudspeaker system and PBX;
- incoming call is indicated by external light and sound units;
- automatic recording of voice messages;
- administration, settings and diagnostics of the system are made by a PC.