Hydrostat HRU LR-2
A hydrostatic uncoupler like HRU LR-2 for a life raft is used to quickly separate rafts, beacons and other devices from the vessel. It is equipped with a design that prevents the raft from disconnecting from the vessel when the device is flooded with waves. When the vessel is immersed not more than 4 meters deep, under pressure of water on the membrane in the hydrostat the spring with a knife cuts the line / rod of the liferaft connection.
The hydrostat is manufactured from stainless materials that exclude the malfunctioning, in accordance with the requirements of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, the Russian River Register, the Technical Regulations for the Safety of Inland Water Transport Facilities of the Russian Federation and the LSA Code as amended, Certificate No. 07-220.127.116.11-0330 dated 12.01 .2018, certificate of the RMRS No. 17.10258.240 of 09.11.2017.
- The device is delivered together with a weak link, the breaking force of which is not more than 2.2 ± 0.4kN.
- It is allowed to operate with rafts with a capacity of up to 25 or more people.
- The device automatically operates at a depth of 2.0 - 4.0 m
- It is designed for operation in the temperature range: ambient air from -30 ° С to + 65 ° С; sea water from -1 to + 30 ° C; Fresh water from 0 to + 30 ° C.
- Shelf life 2 years. Store in a cool dry place.
- The product does not require periodic maintenance, the service life of the raft is 2 years.
- When using, no special safety measures are required.
- During operation, they do not affect the environment.
- Not subject to repair and special disposal.
Automatic Identification System
AIS (Automatic Identification System) is a transponder system created originally to improve information for safer -avigation and so decreasing the risk of collisions.