Lowrance Outboard Pilot Hydraulic Pack is an Autopilot from Lowrance. It is designed for use on vessels with a hydraulic control system up to 30 feet (9.14 m) long. In the complete set of the device there is everything necessary for fast installation on the ship, as well as a hydraulic pump PUMP-1 (0.8 liter reversible hydraulic pump, compatible with hand-operated SeaStar handwheel pumps).
Compatible with HDS Gen2 / Gen3 displays allows you to convert saved routes to new routes. From the HDS screen, you can easily switch between different types of motors. The device is equipped with a template selection function for turning.
- Navigation in a direction, to a waypoint, along a route or a cursor using the HDS Gen2 or Gen3 system.
- The Lowrance SmartSteer control interface provides automatic control for the hydraulic onboard motor and MotorGuide Xi5 trolling motor.
- Create a new route from the stored paths with one touch.
- Repeat the route using automatic rotary templates.
- Suitable for vessels up to 30 feet (9 m).
- The VRF feedback system simplifies the installation of the autopilot, eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- A resourceful installation guide provides step-by-step instructions during the first installation.
- Plug connector instead of a complicated mounting system.
- Extended service program Lowrance.
- Moisture protection: IPx5
- Dimensions (W / H / D): 210/58/188 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- NMEA connector: Micro-C
- Power Consumption: 12 V DC
- Warranty: 18 months.