The Communication and Radionavigation group of companies carries out a number of ship electrical installation works during retrofit or on new buildings. The complex of works performed from design to commissioning and commissioning works in terms of power supply and automation of ship systems is described below:
Ship electrical work
Ship electrical work includes a set of works during the construction of a ship, which includes preparation, installation, assembly, connection, adjustment and testing of all electrical systems and devices.
The electrical systems of river and sea vessels include:
• equipment for energy consumers;
• sources of electricity;
• cable routes;
• control gear;
• radio navigation equipment;
• electroautomatic devices;
• electric drives;
The company "Communication and RadioNavigation" provides high-quality preparation, installation, assembly, commissioning and testing of all electrical and energy systems during the construction of ships.
The list of performed electrical work includes:
• Design of the main switchboards (MSB);
• Marking of cable routes;
• Connection of all consumers on the ship;
• Laying and fastening of cables;
• Installation of equipment;
• Unsoldering of connectors;
• Sealing cable passages with potting and modular seals.
Experienced engineers of the company guarantee the quality of the performed electrical work and, if necessary, provide technical support.
The list of verification works carried out by the specialists of the Communication and Radionavigation group of companies includes:
• commissioning of new electrical equipment during its commissioning;
• commissioning of ship electrical installations during sea and mooring tests;
• commissioning of electrical equipment during repair.
Design of ship power networks
Ship power networks are complex to design, but they are not essential elements. However, they combine ship management with navigation, operations and communications. The length of cable routes is growing every year, and therefore the design of power grids becomes more complicated.
The Communication and Radionavigation group of companies develops design and working documentation for power networks of all types of river and sea vessels, as well as for modernization.
Types of projected power networks:
• Automatic fire alarm;
• Automation of smoke protection;
• Notification and management of evacuation in case of fire;
• Automated control systems;
• Telephony and radio equipment;
• Security control, access and video surveillance;
• Multimedia and local area networks (LAN).
Also, qualified engineers of the company "Communication and Radio Navigation" carry out the purchase of equipment, logistics, technical support of installation work.
Fault detection of ship electrical equipment and cable routes
Before repair and restoration work and modernization of ship electrical equipment and cable routes, their mandatory defect identification is carried out.
The Communication and Radionavigation group of companies checks the technical condition of electrical installations, control and protection circuits, secondary circuits, electric motors, semiconductor converters, boiler units and ship cable lines.
Analysis of the performance of electrical equipment includes:
• visual inspection:
• electrical equipment;
• generators, converters, electric motors;
• batteries and their premises;
• main switchboard (MSB), emergency switchboard (ARSh), all switchboards, starting and regulating devices, control panels and chargers;
• lighting and signal and distinctive lamps;
• electric heating devices;
• electrical control devices;
• telephones of the ship control group, pair communication;
• alarm (emergency, fire detection, warning of the release of carbon dioxide (CO₂) and alarm control over the operation of critical mechanisms);
• lightning protection device and protection of the radio receiver from interference;
• electrical equipment for tankers;
• measurement of insulation resistance before starting testing the equipment in operation;
• check in action:
• generators with drive motors;
• generators in parallel operation;
• emergency diesel generator (ADG) and main;
• batteries and their charger;
• rowing electrical installations (GEM) on direct current;
• rowing electrical installation (GEM) on alternating current;
• electric drives;
• electric drives of mechanisms of the ship power plant (SEU);
• electric drive of the steering device;
• electric drive of clinket doors;
• lighting and signal and distinctive lamps;
• control devices;
• automatic fire alarm systems (APS) and electrical equipment protection.
The search for defects in cable routes includes checking:
• fastening of cables and cable conductors;
• the presence of protective and sealing contact ends and markings;
• condition of cables, panels, brackets, pipes;
• condition of packing boxes and glands in places where cables pass through watertight and fireproof bulkheads and decks;
• the state of grounding of the metal sheaths of the cable;
• insulation resistance:
• between each residential and building;
• between the veins.
Troubleshooting is carried out on the basis of the customer's application or an agreement concluded between the customer and the Russian River Register (RRR).
At the end of the verification work, the specialist draws up a protocol on the analysis of the performance and performance of electrical equipment and coordinates it in the RRR.
In the warehouse of the Communication and Radionavigation group of companies there is a large range of spare parts necessary for replacement if necessary, therefore we guarantee high-quality defect detection of electrical equipment and cable routes in the shortest possible time.
Manufacturing of power panels, automation and electrical equipment control panels
The company "Communication and Navigation" provides services for the design, assembly and installation of electrical panels in accordance with PUE and GOST.
Types of projected electrical panels:
• Main switchboard (MSB);
• Introductory switchgear (ASU);
• Switchboard for automatic transfer of reserve (ATS);
• Accounting and distribution board (SCHUR);
• Power board (ShchS);
• Distribution board (SCHR);
• Lighting board (SCHO);
• Panel of instrumentation and automation.
Assembly of electrical panels
The company "Communication and RadioNavigation" uses high-quality shields and components from foreign and domestic manufacturers and suppliers: ABB, Siemens AG, Hager, Schneider Electric, Legrand, IEK, Moeller, Weidmueller, Wago, Hensel, KEAZ, etc.
Thanks to their extensive experience and professionalism, the company's specialists fulfill any customer's requirements for the design and assembly of electrical panels.
Shield making process:
• Development of the shield project;
• Coordination with the customer;
• Assembly of the panel at the factory;
• Testing the switchboard in the electrical laboratory;
• Checking the shield in the technical control department (QCD);
• Registration of the product passport;
• Packaging and transportation to the customer;
Development and implementation of ship automation systems
The Communication and Radionavigation group of companies develops and implements ship automation systems in cooperation with such foreign and domestic companies as Siemens, Mitsubishi Electric, Schneider Electric, DEIF, Delta Electronics
Experienced engineers of the company perform the following types of work with high quality and on time:
• development of basic electrical circuits;
• equipment selection;
• assembly of control panels;
• programming of industrial controllers, panels;
• connection of automation systems;
• Carrying out commissioning works.
Electric propulsion of ships
An electric propulsion system is the main propulsion system of a ship, which drives the propeller into rotation using an electric motor powered by an electric current, which in turn is generated by a generator.
Along with mechanical traction, power plants are also installed on ships. It is advisable for cruise ships, pleasure yachts, ferries, icebreakers - ships with frequent changes in the propeller operating mode (reverse movement, change in rotation frequency).
A rowing electric installation (electric propulsion system) is a complex operating in various combinations of prime movers, generators, converters, propeller motors, propellers, control equipment, regulation, protection and blocking.
The elements of the electric propulsion complex interact and ensure the generation, transformation, distribution and consumption of electricity. Consequently, the power plant is a special ship power system. However, since all the power generated by the power plant of the power plant is spent on ensuring the rotation of the propellers, the power plant also has the properties of an electric drive.
The company "Communication and Radionavigation group of companies" carries out the design, installation and installation of rowing power plants on ships of any purpose.
Benefits of using a power plant
The advantages of the power plant are divided into structural and operational.
Design advantages of the power plant:
• the use of high-speed prime movers and main generators;
• selection of optimal parameters of prime movers and propellers;
• extensive unification and standardization of individual parts of the plant;
• simplification of the design of prime movers due to the use of their irreversible types;
• reduction in the length of propeller shafts;
• reducing the length of the main steam pipelines at the power plant with steam turbines;
• widespread use of control and automation systems.
Operational advantages of the power plant:
• increased reliability and durability of the power plant;
• extensive possibilities of remote control of the installation;
• increased maneuverability of the power plant;
• relative efficiency of work on intermediate moves;
• possibility of more productive use of navigation time;
• ease of management, maintenance and control;
• power supply of general ship mechanisms from main generators;
• the ability to supply electricity to coastal facilities and other vessels;
• absence of harmful emissions into the atmosphere from engine operation.
Electric propulsion systems can be classified according to several criteria:
• by appointment:
• by type of primary energy source:
• Power plant with thermal propellers (diesel engines, steam and gas turbines;
• GEM with static electricity sources (storage batteries, electrochemical generators);
• by the nature of the current in the main circuit:
• direct current;
• alternating current;
• double kind of current;
• by type of movers:
• installations operating on a screw;
• vane propellers;
and other signs, for example, control systems, excitation, etc.
Depending on the selected type of power plant, the propulsion motor control principle is carried out:
• switching the number of poles;
• a change in the frequency of the voltage supplied to the stator;
• cascade connection of propeller motors;
• changes in generator voltage (in the case of uncontrolled valves);
• voltage regulation at the output of the controlled converter at a constant voltage value of the generators.
A modern rowing electrical installation consists of:
• a source of electricity (diesel generators, turbo generators, less often - wind generators, photovoltaic modules);
• electric motor (depending on the type of vessel, its power and the tasks it solves, the most suitable type of electric motor is set);
• frequency converters (consist of rectifiers and inverters);
• control, alarm and protection systems (monitor the coordinated operation of all electrical installation systems in order to ensure safety on the ship, prevent stoppages);
• systems of local and remote automated control (carries out the distribution of control of the rowing electrical installation at the local and remote (there may be several) posts).
For more information, send to email@example.com or call +7 (812) 4 673 673