ForwardScan XDCR kit - a
sensor designed to display the frontal image of the relief at a depth exceeding the current depth by 8 times. It operates at frequencies of 180 kHz, which makes it possible to have a higher noise immunity, in contrast to operation at frequencies in the range of 200 kHz.
- simple and convenient use;
- frontal, two-dimensional display of the bottom;
- gives a signal in shallow water;
- relief color designation (bottom color tracking);
- an eightfold increase in the visibility range of the frontal image from the current depth;
- update information in real time;
- built-in temperature sensor;
- high protection against interference at 180 kHz;
- stainless steel mount, 2 inches;
- ability to control from a mobile device;
- compatible with Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 using the SonarHub module.
Frequency 180 kHz;
Beam width 25-16 degrees \ 25 degrees.
Maximum depth up to 100 meters (300 feet).