Installation of electronic cards Transas format TX97 in the CLB
1. Create a folder-CHARTS on the USB flash drive or on the hard disk (if there is access).
2. Obtain the file with the extension .CLB in the folder CHARTS
3. Load Navi-Sailor.
4. Click the Task button.
5. Select the Map / Charts task
. 6. Click the Chart Assistant button. The Chart Assistant utility should load.
7. Select the format of the TX97 card in the upper left corner of the screen.
8. Press the Update button.
9. The Scan Disk window opens.
10. Press the Browse button
11. The Browse for folder window opens.
12. Specify the path to the CHARTS folder. Click OK.
13. In the window that appears, select the "check box" Synchronize Chart Collection. Press the OK button.
14. The Chart Assistant window opens, where you can monitor the progress of card installation on the hard disk of your computer.
15. After the installation is completed, the Chart Assistant last operation log window opens with the result of the last operation.
16. Press the Close button.
17. After completing the installation of cards, press the Exit key.
18. A window will appear on the Navi-Sailor screen with the message: The map collection has been updated.
19. Press the OK button
20. Check that the collection of cards is installed and everything is working correctly.
21. The procedure for installing TX97 cards is complete.
If the installation with the flash drive fails, it is recommended to write the CHARTS folder to the CD-ROM and perform the installation from the disk, via the external CD-drive.