Setting the monthly proof of the Transas format TX-97
Procedure for installing monthly proofs on TX-97 cards
1. Unpack the downloaded file into the same folder "TX-97_dataset".
2. Copy the folder "TX-97_dataset" to the USB flash drive or burn to the CD.
3. Start the Inland ECDIS.
4. Click the -Tasks "button.
5. Select the task-Maps
. 6. Click the Card Catalog button. Download the Chart Assistant utility.
7. Select the format of the TX97 card in the upper left corner of the screen.
8. Press the Update button.
9. The Scan Disk window opens.
10. Press the Browse button
11. The Browse for folder window opens.
12. Specify the path to the "TX-97_dataset" folder on the USB flash drive or CD. Click OK.
13. In the window that appears, additionally set the "daw" in front of the -Synchronize Chart Collection. Press the OK button.
14. The Chart Assistant window opens, where you can observe the progress of the proof-reading installation in ECDIS.
15. After the installation is completed, the Chart Assistant last operation log window opens with the result of the last operation.
16. Press the Close button.
17. After the cards are installed in Chart Assistant, press the Exit key.
18. On the ECDIS screen, a window appears with the message: The map collection has been updated.
19. Press the OK button
20. The TX97 correction procedure is completed.
If the installation from the USB flash drive fails, it is recommended to write the folder CHARTS on the CD-ROM and perform the installation from the disk, using an external CD-drive.