AIS SAAB R4 installation on ships without MMSI / IMO
The automatic identification system SAAB R4
contains information about the vessel, which includes:
- MMSI number
Name of ship
Type of vessel
Shipowners of small vehicles, such as boats, face the problem of the lack of MMSI and IMO needed to operate the device.
IMO and MMSI settings in AIS SAAB R4 require a
USER PASSWORD (DEFAULT) password : user
Below is an instruction that will help you configure AIS:
- Press the power button
- Before the system configuration, the user must enter the engineering mode
- Press mode and "Config"
- The screen will display "Configuration mode"
- Change the mode to engineering "engineering mode ON"
To enter the "Ships / AIS static data":
- Use (<>) to select "Yes" or "No" and press "enter"
- Press the "Ships / AIS static data" softkey
- To change the settings, click "Change settings"
- When entering the MMSI / IMO number in the pop-up menu, you must enter a password.
- After all the settings have been made, we exit through the "Apply and exit"