Raymarine Ray52 is a stationary VHF radio with digital selective calling (DSC, D-DSC) and built-in GPS receiver. The device is equipped with a large display, which is easy to read information in the daytime and at night, and a microphone with a high-quality speaker. The radio has an intuitive menu that allows you to make control simple and easy.
The device is equipped with standard network interfaces NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 for connection to the shipborne navigation network and MFD Raymarine. The device is mounted on the bracket included in the package, or mounted in the dashboard flush.
- Dimensions of the main unit (HxWxD), mm: 88.5 (with lining) х168 (with lining) х173.75 (without cables)
- Main unit weight: 1.7 kg
- Waterproof: IPX6, IPX7, EN60945
- Operating temperature range: -20 ° C to 60 ° C
- Storage temperature range: -25 ° C to 70 ° C
- Network: NMEA 0183 (version 4.01); NMEA2000 (version 3.0)
- Denomination: 12V. Protection against reverse polarity and overvoltage
- Consumption: less than 6A when transmitting at MAX power (13.6V), waiting: 600mA, reception: 2A
- Frequency range: 156.025 MHz - 157.400 MHz; 160.650 MHz - 161.950 MHz
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm
- External speaker: 5 W (4 Ω) / 2.5 W (8 Ω)